Subject: Request for Information - NIS2 Registration - Prysmian Group Baltics AS - NACE 27.32
From: "Alchieri Giorgio" <[email-masked]>
To: "ria uldmeil" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2025 17:57:41 +0200

E-kiri saadeti väljastpoolt RIA-t. Kui Sa ei tunne saatjat, siis ära ava
linke ega manuseid!

To the RIA (Riigi infosüsteem Amet)

Good day RIA,

This email is sent by Prysmian S.p.A, headquartered in Milan, Italy, as
the holding company of a multinational group.

We wish to inform you that our subsidiary Prysmian Group Baltics AS,
located at Paldiski maantee 31/4 Gate 2, Keila, 76606, Eesti Vabariik and
with NACE code 27.32, falls under the definition of "Important Entities"
as per Directive (EU) 2022/2555 (NIS2).

We are aware of the obligations set forth by NIS2 and are actively working
to ensure compliance across our entities.

We would kindly like to inquire whether, in addition to the requirements
already outlined in the directive, it is necessary to proceed with an
official registration of the subsidiary Prysmian Group Baltics AS, with
your Authority or through a dedicated portal.

We would be grateful if you could provide us with information regarding
any registration procedures, deadlines, or further details that would be
helpful to ensure full compliance of our subsidiary with NIS2 in your
country.

Thank you for your cooperation. We remain available for any
clarifications.

Sincerely,

Giorgio Alchieri

Information and Cyber Security Director

M: +39 331 6949743

F: +39 02 6613 2479

E:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Prysmian S.p.A.
Via Chiese, 6
20126 Milano
Italy

 <http://www.prysmian.com/> www.prysmian.com

Confidentiality Notice - This message and its attachments (if any) may
contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information and it
is intended only for the use of the addressee named above. No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. All
reply messages and/or all attachments included, and transmitted incoming
and/or outcoming from/to the Prysmian Company could be know from its . If
you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified
that you must not use, disseminate, copy it in any form or take any action
in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please,
delete it (and any copies of it) and kindly inform the sender, of this
e-mail, by replying or go to Prysmian site on "contact us". /// Le
informazioni contenute nella comunicazione che precede possono essere
riservate e confidenziali e sono, comunque, destinate esclusivamente alla
persona o all'ente sopraindicati. La confidenzialità, sicurezza e la
correttezza dei messaggi di posta elettronica non possono essere
garantite. Prysmian potrebbe avere nozione di tutti i messaggi di risposta
e/o tutti gli allegati, alla/dalla stessa trasmessi e/o ricevuti. Qualora
Lei non fosse la persona alla quale il presente messaggio è destinato, la
invitiamo a non procedere ad alcun uso, distribuzione, copiatura od azione
ad esso conseguente. Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore La
invitiamo ad eliminarlo dandocene gentilmente comunicazione rispondendo a
questo messaggio oppure attraverso il “contact us” sul sito web Prysmian
site.